Promoting Smart Energy Management in South-East Europe
- OB1: Strategic Partnership - Establishment and development of productive and fruitful long-term cooperation that continues after project completion.
- OB2: Reinforcement of scientific and technical excellence of the linked institutions in the domain of Smart energy management, see Knowledge Transfer Action Plan
- OB3: Cross-fertilization and aggregation of competencies and experience related to smart grid technologies and energy-efficient building operation.
- OB4: Organization of joint networking events for capacity building and spreading excellence throughout the widening country and the West Balkan/Southeast Europe region, see Dissemination Action Plan
- OB5: Awareness raising and promotion of newly established Centre of Excellence serving as a regional “point of reference” for Smart energy management.
- OB6: Continuous assessment of the key objectives achievement to ensure high quality of project results and defined cooperation strategy is followed.
SINERGY fact sheet at CORDIS database