In the SINERGY WP5 framework, three workshops as a combination of training courses and lectures, hands-on experience, social and networking activities were foreseen. The goal was to increase the competence level of Ph.D. students and other interested stakeholders in the domain of the SINERGY project.
This deliverable focuses on the organizational aspects and specific sessions of the third SINERGY workshop, coordinated by IMP (Belgrade, Serbia) from November 14th to November 16th, 2022.
Section 1 provides with an overview of the WP5 objectives.
Section 2 describes the organisational aspects of the 3rd workshop (hosted by Institute Mihajlo Pupin in Belgrade, Serbia), while the following three sections (Section 3, Section 4 and Section 5) summarize the completed activities along these lines:
- the SINERGY Plenary Meeting, including the proposal writing session;
- the Ph.D. workshop, see https://project-sinergy.org/Ph.D.-Workshop-4;
- the public event titled SINERGY Open event on "Smart and Innovative eNERGY management", see https://project-sinergy.org/3rd-Open-Event.
The open event was collocated with the TELFOR'22 Conference, Crowne Plaza, on 16th of November, see announcement on the TELFOR page https://www.telfor.rs/sr/
The third SINERGY workshop was an opportunity to present results from the SINERGY project, but also to promote the Institute Mihajlo Pupin as regional Centre of Excellence in the smart energy management, see Promoting the Institute Mihajlo Pupin as a regional Centre of Excellence in Smart Energy Management, https://www.pupin.rs/en/2022/12/promoting-the-institute-mihajlo-pupin-as-a-regional-centre-of-excellence-in-smart-energy-management/
At the TELFOR'22 Conference, the SINERGY Lab was promoted also via
- the IMP booth, https://www.pupin.rs/en/2022/11/institute-mihajlo-pupin-at-30-telfor-conference/
- the panel session “Do you know what digitalization/digital transformation is?” where numerous aspects of understanding and implementation of digitization and digital transformation processes were discussed.
Regional stakeholders from Serbia and the Region actively participated in SINERGY activities (at the Advisory Board meeting, the Ph.D. workshop and the Open event).
 Third SINERGY Workshop – Smart Energy Management, November 2022