After the successful organization of the first Belgrade Big Data Analytics Summer School in 2019 and the online summer school in 2020, the Institute Mihajlo Pupin organized the 3rd edition of the event from 15 to 17th of June 2021.
The SINERGY Consortium prepared four lectures. The Session was scheduled for 16th of June 2021, from 1.30 to 16.00.
- Nikola Tomašević - SINERGY Project - Overview of activities
- Thomas Strasser: Modern ICT/Automation Approaches for Smart Grids and Industrial Environments (Invited Lecture), more info
- Friederich Kupzog: Reference architectures for Smart Grids (Invited Lecture), more info
- Federico Seri: Temperature Sensing Optimization for Home Thermostat Retrofit), more info
- Luis M. Blanes: Reduced-Order Models as Web Application for Energy Management: Barriers and Challenge (Invited Lecture), more info